Our desire is to encourage leadership best-practices that build flourishing workplaces. This blog contains stories and practical examples that help leaders transform Christian workplaces into models of the best, most effective places to work in the world.
The purpose of this blog is to engage you to apply these best-practices into your workplace.
Subscribe to our Blog!
- Four Critical Elements of a Satisfying Job
- Three Tips On How To Build Staff Culture: An Antioch Community Church Case Study
- A Four Step Communication Strategy For Ministry Growth: A Mission India Case Study
- Culture Transformation Takes Courage: The Willow Creek Case Study
- Develop Your Leaders Through 360 Feedback: An FCA Case Study
- 5 Ways to Engage Your Employees Now
Tag Archives: Wisdom
In Linda A. Hill and Kent Lineback’s book, Being the Boss, they explain that leadership is so difficult because there isn’t one way that is always right. Rather, great leaders need to be able to see the truth in both … Continue reading
The material in this blog post is derived from Thom and Jess Rainer’s book The Millenials: Connection to America’s Largest Generation The title of this article needs some explanation. By Millenials, I am referring to the generation born between the … Continue reading
One of the hardest things about being a leader is correcting employees in a loving way. Greenleaf makes this comment: “Servant leadership always empathizes, always accepts the person but sometimes refuses to accept some of the person’s effort or performance … Continue reading