Our desire is to encourage leadership best-practices that build flourishing workplaces. This blog contains stories and practical examples that help leaders transform Christian workplaces into models of the best, most effective places to work in the world.
The purpose of this blog is to engage you to apply these best-practices into your workplace.
Subscribe to our Blog!
- 5 Ideas For Staff Development That Build Culture: “First Tuesdays” at Gateway Church
- BCWI Announces 2014 Best Christian Workplaces
- Seven Values at the Core of a Flourishing Culture: A Next Level Church Case Study
- Four Critical Elements of a Satisfying Job
- Three Tips On How To Build Staff Culture: An Antioch Community Church Case Study
- A Four Step Communication Strategy For Ministry Growth: A Mission India Case Study
Monthly Archives: April 2011
One of the hardest things about being a leader is correcting employees in a loving way. Greenleaf makes this comment: “Servant leadership always empathizes, always accepts the person but sometimes refuses to accept some of the person’s effort or performance … Continue reading