Our desire is to encourage leadership best-practices that build flourishing workplaces. This blog contains stories and practical examples that help leaders transform Christian workplaces into models of the best, most effective places to work in the world.
The purpose of this blog is to engage you to apply these best-practices into your workplace.
Subscribe to our Blog!
- How Transparent Relatinships Help Build Flourishing Cultures: A Church Web Works Case Study
- Building Leadership Cohesion For Change: An Apartment Life Case Study
- Recognizing Great Staff By Giving Them “The Boot:” The Navigators Case Study
- A Performance Review Program that Adds Up! A CapinCrouse Case Study
- Purposeful Goals, Relationships And Compensation Builds A Flourishing Culture
- Re-Energize Your Team By Implementing Creative Feedback Loops
Monthly Archives: April 2011
One of the hardest things about being a leader is correcting employees in a loving way. Greenleaf makes this comment: “Servant leadership always empathizes, always accepts the person but sometimes refuses to accept some of the person’s effort or performance … Continue reading