Our desire is to encourage leadership best-practices that build flourishing workplaces. This blog contains stories and practical examples that help leaders transform Christian workplaces into models of the best, most effective places to work in the world.
The purpose of this blog is to engage you to apply these best-practices into your workplace.
Subscribe to our Blog!
- Creating a Social Covenant Helps Build and Empower Relationships at Gateway Church
- 5 Ideas For Staff Development That Build Culture: “First Tuesdays” at Gateway Church
- BCWI Announces 2014 Best Christian Workplaces
- Seven Values at the Core of a Flourishing Culture: A Next Level Church Case Study
- Four Critical Elements of a Satisfying Job
- Three Tips On How To Build Staff Culture: An Antioch Community Church Case Study
Monthly Archives: June 2010
I have always enjoyed Henry Mitzberg’s writing on leadership issues. This summer’s Harvard Business Review (HBR) included a thoughtful piece entitled “Rebuilding Companies as Communities.” He states we are facing a crisis that is more significant than our current economic one. That is – “the depreciation in companies of community where people’s sense of belonging and caring for someone Continue reading