Our desire is to encourage leadership best-practices that build flourishing workplaces. This blog contains stories and practical examples that help leaders transform Christian workplaces into models of the best, most effective places to work in the world.
The purpose of this blog is to engage you to apply these best-practices into your workplace.
Subscribe to our Blog!
- Engaging the Field in Strategic Planning: A World Harvest Mission Case Study
- How Transparent Relatinships Help Build Flourishing Cultures: A Church Web Works Case Study
- Building Leadership Cohesion For Change: An Apartment Life Case Study
- Recognizing Great Staff By Giving Them “The Boot:” The Navigators Case Study
- A Performance Review Program that Adds Up! A CapinCrouse Case Study
- Purposeful Goals, Relationships And Compensation Builds A Flourishing Culture
Monthly Archives: June 2010
I have always enjoyed Henry Mitzberg’s writing on leadership issues. This summer’s Harvard Business Review (HBR) included a thoughtful piece entitled “Rebuilding Companies as Communities.” He states we are facing a crisis that is more significant than our current economic one. That is – “the depreciation in companies of community where people’s sense of belonging and caring for someone Continue reading